Conference, Seminar and Event Coverage
Comprehensive conference, symposium, workshop and training seminar coverage is one of our specialties. We can document your event highlights from beginning to end – or capture specific sessions, speakers and other elements in their entirety.
This service is especially valuable in these days of rising prices and curtailed travel. Cutbacks have an obvious impact on your event attendance – and shrinking numbers can endanger your event funding for next year and beyond. Plus – good turnout or not – you still have large amounts of information that should be communicated beyond the confines of the conference. And the best way to do that is through video.
Some of the coverage options we offer are:
* Highlight Documentation
* Full-Length Sessions and Workshops
* Keynote Speakers and Addresses
* Opening and Closing Sessions
* After-Session Wrapup Meetings
* Reception and Luncheon Coverage
In many cases, on-site event coverage is just the first step. Clients often use the footage for further training, communication and promotional purposes. Some of the most common applications are:
* Marketing / Promotional Materials — usually a highlight video to promote future conferences — or as part of a larger project presenting an overview of an entire entity.
* Training, Updates and Continuing Education — video can help keep everyone updated on new rules and procedures, and provide “you are there” training to people who could not attend. Plus, video of some sessions might qualify for continuing education credits.